As we continue to grow, we are happy to announce an exciting opportunity for an experienced executive assistant to join the team.
- Full-time position at our office in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Apply by email with CV to email@example.com
- Greeting visitors, screening incoming telephone calls and reviewing incoming correspondence; using discretion to direct items as appropriate
- Diary management and travel coordination for the management team
- Coordination of in-house and off-site meetings, including preparing agendas, confirming attendance and taking minutes
- Drafting and compiling materials for the management team, including presentations, reports and correspondence
- Office management, including co-ordinating stationary orders and ensuring the smooth running of the office
- General administration and other ad-hoc duties as required
- 3-5 years’ experience as a personal assistant or similar role supporting senior leaders in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective administrative and organisational skills, with keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, use initiative and prioritise workload
- Responsive and flexible approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude to requests and tasks
- Very high level of proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to thrive in a dynamic, successful and growing company
In applying for a role with us, you consent that we will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Solar 21 is an Equal Opportunities Employer.